Monday, April 3, 2017

Best Ever Pecan Pie Bars

One of my absolute favorite things to do is bake.  Jonathan can throw different ingredients together and end up with the most amazing dishes but I think it's the exactness needed in baking that speaks to my personality. No surprise there, huh?!?!

As much as I love baking, I don't do it often. I just can't keep sweets around the house. Besides, having a horrible sweet tooth, I have ZERO will-power!

The baking bug hit me hard this weekend as I was planning for our Easter meal. I'm always looking for something new to try and came across the Best Ever Pecan Pie Bars from the Slow Roasted Italian.  These really are the best ever!


 This crust was incredibly easy to make and tasted just like a cookie!


 It doesn't get much better than homemade caramel sauce!


These pecan bars were a hit - I sent the extras to work with Jonathan - and will be making an appearance on our Easter table!



No comments:

Post a Comment