Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pins, Pins, and More Pins

I’ve fallen a little behind in posting about my “30 Pins of Summer” Project. In fact, I’ve slacked off on the project quite a bit. I’ve managed to complete a total of 10 pins so far with 8 of them being food – no surprise there! But my biggest failure is the lack of pictures I’ve taken during the project. I’m lucky if I manage a picture of the outcome, forget the process! Here is what I managed to scrap together from Pins 5 - 10. Now that I'm feeling better, last week was a rough week, I have several projects on my list for this week!
Aiden and I did this project together at the beginning of summer; he lasted about 10 minutes into making them but still enjoys playing with them.




Blueberry Lemon Bunt Cake
No pictures of this one AND the link is no longer available ... I'm so sad, I didn't save the recipe and it was delicious!
Another one without pictures but oh so good and easy, it’s a crock-pot dish!
Another crock-pot dish without pictures, this dish cooks overnight, is super easy to put together, and great when you have a large crowd!
I made this 4th of July wreath in about 20 minutes and for about $5. The great part, I tossed the napkins after the holiday and have the wreath saved for the next time! It's perfect for all those smaller holiday that you don't have many decorations for.

Jonathan made this dish yesterday for our friends The Slates’ along with corn on the cob and a grilled skirt steak. It's a great dish for fresh summer vegetables, we got all the ingredients at the Farmer's Market yesterday morning. It was yummy, but the prep took a while so don't plan on using this recipe if you want something quick and easy.



No comments:

Post a Comment