Friday, August 17, 2012

A Week of Pintrest

As promised, here are some of the Pintrest projects that I have been working on the last couple of weeks, pictures included!!! I've managed to get 15 pins completed ... I'm halfway there but not going to meet my goal by Monday.



Aiden and I made this together and he had a blast! He brought it to school the next day to share with his friends and was so proud of himself, it was too sweet! It was so yummy and easy, I made another batch for us to keep at home.










I purchased avocados to make a different Pintrest find but ended up using them for this delicious recipe instead.






A couple of weekends ago, Jonathan headed to Raleigh for a guys weekend, a much needed and MUCH deserved break. Since he has such a sweet tooth, Aiden and I decided to surprise him with this cake when he got home. I changed the recipe a little bit by using chocolate cake mix instead of brownie mix and it turned out great, I may never use brownie. It's several layers of chocolate goodness so it does take some time to put together but it worth it!

My Sous Chef

Adding the ingredients



Mixing






Layer #1 - Cake

Mixing Layer #2 - Cool Whip & Cream Cheese





Layer #2



Layer #3 - Pudding



Finished!!!

Time to dig in

Salted Caramel Bars
This recipe was Jonathan's pin because he's a sucker for salty and sweet. The bars are good but hard, like break your teeth hard, probably why we still have some left. They take a while to make and set too.






Garlic Pesto Chicken with Tomato Cream Penne
I loved this recipe. It was quick, easy, and super flavorful.









No comments:

Post a Comment