Friday, November 14, 2014

5 for Friday

It's finally Friday, the end of another LONG week and I'm drowning in grading. My desk is covered in Lit Reviews, Unit Plans, and edTPA's that are begging for feedback. While my students anxiously wait for grades, here's what got me through the week.....

1. New Christmas Stockings - We have been in desperate need of new stocking for some time now so when I came across these  on Viv&Lou I wasted no time ordering them. We each got a different style, monogrammed, of course! They were reasonably priced, shipped for free, and because I signed up for their newsletter, I got another 15% off - I love a deal!

2. Speaking of Christmas, did you know it's only 40 days away?!?!? This is my favorite time of year and I cannot wait to decorate. Thanks to online shopping and Amazon, I am almost finished purchasing gifts. I love to shop but just can't find the time or energy and the thought of having to take Aiden makes both of us crazy! One of my favorite things is Amazon's Wish List. Just about everyone in my family has one, even Aiden. It makes it super easy to find out what family/friends want or need. The best part is you can add items from other websites to your list. It's one stop shopping!

3. Family Pic Preview - A few weeks ago we had family pictures taken by our sweet friend Erin and I received a text with this preview earlier this week. I am super excited to see the rest!


4. Book Socks - the weather has been a bit crazy here, it was 75 degrees earlier this week but today it was finally cold enough to wear the monogrammed book socks I posted about on my first High 5 Friday post. Please excuse the mess in my room, it was a crazy morning.


5. Free Weekend & Date Night - for the first time in a few weeks we have NOTHING to do this weekend. As much as I love being on the go and doing new things it's nice to just relax and be lazy. Maybe I can get some of that grading done :-) Dinner and a movie with Jonathan tonight while Aiden spends the night with Grandma and Pop-Pop is just what we needed to end this week!

I hope you all had a great week and a fabulous weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment