Friday, November 21, 2014

5 for Friday

#1. Weekend Get-Away
Jonathan and I are headed to St Pete Beach this weekend for a wedding! I'm excited for the time away, to see some of my family, and to celebrate with my cousin and his bride-to-be. If you follow me on FB or Instagram, be prepared for pictures! I BIG huge THANK YOU to Grandma Kay and Mr Darrel for spending the weekend with Lil Man so we could take this trip!


#2 Half Way There
Earlier this week, I celebrated my 2 and a half year Cancerversary ... I'm halfway to the 5 year mark!!! This is big enough to deserve it's own post ... more to come!

#3. Thanksgiving Feast
Lil man had his Thanksgiving Feast at school. Special thanks to Katherine for sending us these adorable pictures since we couldn't make it.

#4. NCAAHPERD =  Beer and Fried Pickles
Since I was in Raleigh for a conference Wednesday and Thursday, I was able to enjoy my 2 favorite items at Raleigh Times. An added bonus, they had Pork Belly Sliders on the menu too!!!



#5. The End is Near ....

No comments:

Post a Comment