Friday, November 28, 2014

5 for Friday

1. Table Runner
I was looking to do something different with my table for Thanksgiving and came across this burlap table runner on Pintrest from The Pinning Mama. It was the easiest and quickest project I have done. I bough the runner from Michael's (with a coupon) for $6 and used my mom's Cricut to cut the W, I already had the sharpie at home. After tracing the letter, it took less than 10 minutes to color it in.



2. Last Night's Dinner - Crockpot White Chicken Chili
This recipe came from a friend of a friend and it was perfect for a cold, rainy day!

2lbs chicken breast, diced (I used chicken thighs)
2 cans great white northern beans
1 can navy beans
1 can cannelloni beans
1 can corn
1 can chicken broth
1 jar salsa
16 oz pepperjack cheese, cubed
Directions: Combine all ingredients except for the cheese in crockpot. Cook on low 6-8 hours. Add cheese to crockpot and let melt. Serve with tortilla chips.

3. Mickey the Elf has returned to keep an eye on Aiden and report back to Santa. Just like last year, he returned with a box to fill with toys to donate. It was hard to get Aiden to pick toys, everything is his "most favorite toy ever", it's going to take us a few days to fill this box! I found this super cute note online that I printed for Mickey to leave with the box. 




4, Cousin Love
Jonathan's sister and her family are here for the weekend. Mason and Aiden are 5 months apart so it's almost like having twin 5 year olds running around. They are followed closely by Liam, whose is almost 3. We are so blessed to watch these kiddos play, make memories, and share this time with family but the noise level is sometimes unbearable and I haven't seen my carpet since Wednesday night.

5. Happy Thanksgiving
I hope you all had a fabulous holiday and stuffed yourself silly with turkey and all the fixins! I am thankful for this amazing life I have and all of you in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment