Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Last Night's Dinner

If you know us, you know we like food! We are always up to try new things or places. Our vacations center around where we are going to eat, a date night for us is usually a restaurant that isn’t Aiden approved, and we are those annoying people that post lots of pictures of the food we eat!

Back in August, I started meal planning. I was hoping my weekly menus would cut down on the “what should we have tonight” dilemma ,  the mid week trips to the grocery store for just 1 thing that would  end with a $40 receipt, and the urge to just say “let’s go out”.  Each week we try to include at least one new dish, usually something we find on Pintrest.  My goal is post our weekly pick for you to enjoy as well!


This week it was GINGER BEEF, MUSHROOM & KALE STIR-FRY that I came across on Gimme Some Oven. This dish was super easy and quick to make. I served it over some brown rice and it was delicious! We added a little extra kale and mushrooms because we had it and veggies are good for you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment