Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Last Night's Dinner

Actually, it's tonight's dinner but it was  so good, I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post it. Besides, the boys are running around the house playing "fight" so I have a few minutes to myself!

I pinned this recipe for Pan-Seared Chicken with Balsamic Cream Sauce, Mushrooms and Onions a few weeks ago but just haven't had the time to make it. It isn't hard but it does take about 45 minutes to make and I prefer something quicker after working all day. I used chicken thighs instead of breasts just because I had them and switched out the heavy cream for half and half to save a few calories.


Caramelized Onions


De-glazing the pan after cooking the chicken


The finished product - this picture does not do this recipe justice. I really need to do a better job of using the camera and not my phone for pictures. I promised you this recipe will NOT disappoint!!!

I paired the chicken with roasted asparagus and these roasted radishes. I was a little worried they would be bitter, like the raw version but it wasn't in the least bit. It's a great alternative side dish to potatoes, we will definitely be having these again!


1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of jamietwilliams blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete