Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Livin' on a Prayer

Whoa, we're half way there
Whoa, livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear
Whoa, livin' on a prayer


This post is LONG overdue! On November 17th I celebrated the half way point to my 5 year Cancerversary!!! Can you believe it's been 2 and a half years since my diagnosis? Some days it feels like this journey just started but other days, I can look back and see just how far I've come. A cancer diagnosis is a lifetime journey with many ups and downs. Those close to me, know the roller coaster my life has become since May 17, 2012. Mainly because they are on the ride as well, I have been blessed with the most amazing support system. This week I am faced with my 6 month scans, both CT and Bone. With results coming next week. If you could spare an extra prayer for clean scans, it would be much appreciated! 

Here are a few pictures to recap the last 2.5 years ....



When my sweet boys shaved their heads for me


Lots of love! 


When I finally stopped wearing my "hair hat"


Lots of support!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment